Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Combined Marvel NOW! Image Features Panther with... Doom???!!



- We have been getting teasers here and there with hereoes "divided..." typically featuring one popular, older hero with another young, new, or F list character.

Last week, the teasers were put together and we get... this confusing mess.



- So on the left with get Black Panther with... god damn post Secret War Dr. Doom. Yes, I promise that is Dr. Doom. He showed up all GQ in Invincible Iron Man a few times. IF IF IF this teaser means these groups are working together, which is unlikely honestly and thsi is just a teaser, then there better be a god damn good reason T'challa would even be in the same room with Doom without trying (and likely failing, thanks Marvel!) to rip his throat out.

The rest of that side is an odd mix of "old heroes" plus some Deadpool friends. You get Thor (the real one) sporting a new look and still no hammer (GOD DAMNIT!), Jessica Jones who is finally getting a post Netflix push it seems, along with Rogers, Gamora, Cable???, Quake, Carol, and Elektra.

The mix makes no sense whatsoever so I really doubt this is a team. Oh, and that looks like Fing Fang Doom's foot because... why the fuck not right? And why is is Doom holding Iron Man's helmet?

- On the right... a bunch of characters I don't really know, some brand new guys I do know like Mosaic, and new Wasp, one of the Hulks, Squirrel Girl, Miles, Kamala, and... Dr. Strange? What the hell is he doing over there?

- What may be more interesting are the heroes missing. Why focus on these people but not old heroes like say... Parker, Deadpool, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Banner, Bucky, Widow, ect? Or why not some of the newer heroes like FalCap, Jane Thor, Wiccan, Hulking?

What is going on here!

And why is Cable the only mutant?

Help!

4 comments:

  1. Greatest thanks to Dr Eromosele for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Eromosele . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. I knew suddenly Dr Eromosele was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. I discuss with Dr Eromosele and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in South Korean. I used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Eromosele also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES, HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Eromosele and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348075799423 or his Email:dreromosele156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have time beating around the bush, instead I go straight to the point.... So to you doubters I ain't expecting you all to believe my testimony but only the few chosen ones by God. In a short summary, I'm here to tell the whole world that I recently got cured from my long term herpes disease, both the HSV1 and HSV2 through the assistance of Herbalist doctor Oyagu I pray God continually blesses Dr Oyagu in all he does, because he is indeed a very good, nice and powerful doctor. I’m cured of herpes disease at last! Wow I'm so much in great joy because I've never in my life believed herbs works, but meeting doctor Oyagu was an eye opener and he made me believe that herpes truly got a complete cure. I used the doctor's herbal medicine for just two weeks and I was totally cured from both my HSV1 and HSV2. I'm so excited. For help and assistance in getting rid of your herpes virus you can Call/WhatsApp doctor Oyagu on his telephone number: +2348101755322 or for more inquiries you can as well contact the doctor on EMAIL: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Hello, Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    We invest in all profitable projects with cryptocurrencies. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options, Are you interested in earning a consistent income through binary/forex trade? or crypto currency trading. An investment of $100 or $200 can get you a return of $2,840 in 7 days of trading and you get to do this from the comfort of your home/work. It goes on and on The higher the investment, the higher the profits. Your investment is safe and secured and payouts assured 100%. if you wish to know more about investing in Cryptocurrency and earn daily, weekly OR Monthly in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing Contact MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    categories of investment

    Cryptocurrency
    Loan Offer
    Mining Plan
    Business Finance Plan
    Binary option Trade Plan
    Forex trade Plan
    Stocks market Trade Plan
    Return on investment (ROI) Plan
    Gold and Silver Trade Plan
    Oil and Gas Trade Plan
    Diamond Trade Plan
    Agriculture Trade Plan
    Real Estate Trade Plan

    YOURS IN SERVICE
    Mrs. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
    Financial Advisor on Bank Instruments,
    Private Banking and Client Services
    Email Address: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com
    Operation: We provide Financial Service Such As Bank Instrument
    From AA Rate Banks, Cash Loan,BG,SBLC,BOND,PPP,MTN,TRADING,FUNDING MONETIZING etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com. cured me from herpes with the herbal medicine,......

    ReplyDelete