Monday, July 25, 2016

Black Panther #4 Solicit and Preview



Published: July 27, 2016
Writer: Ta-Nehisi Coates
Penciller: Brian Stelfreeze

 - "A NATION UNDER OUR FEET," the first arc of the new hit BLACK PANTHER series, comes to a startling conclusion!

- Suicide bombers terrorize the people of Wakanda, further eroding any last bits of goodwill towards the royal family...

- T'Challa struggles to unite his citizens, who are choosing to side with Zenzi and The People in growing numbers...

- A familiar villain reveals his part in T'Challa's current ruination...and it's not who you think!







We can also add another page that had been posted previously of issue #4...

- I have already made my thoughts very, very clear on this run and these previews just keep reinforcing the fact that Coates simply doesn't care for T'challa. 

- Coates really needs to show why the Midnight Angels may seem like heroes but are really going about this the wrong way. Like, really, really needs to show that walking in and destroying other tribes and re-writing the laws isn't the way to go. If it was that easy, the Black Panther's of the past would have done that. Priest established how delicate tribal politics were. Hell, the Dora's exist because of that. 

You would thing, would pray, someone who spends their life writing about the intricacies of race in the USA wouldn't show freedom fighting as the way to go. You would think... but you also would think a black dude who writes about race wouldn't show Wakanda and T'challa in such a bad light. 

- Wakanda's forces being so depleted they can't follow the MA... yet the MA has enough of a force to topple the White Gorilla tribe? Come the fuck on. 

- And no one man? Really? Coates forget Shuri was JUST ruler? Coates forget T'challa treated the Doras as ceremonial only, never once treating them sexually and even married an outsider instead? He forget T'challa had a chance to take back the crown as Bast offered it to him but let Shuri keep it? THAT "one man" who brought back the multiverse? 

I miss Doom War. 







3 comments:

  1. Greatest thanks to Dr Eromosele for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Eromosele . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. I knew suddenly Dr Eromosele was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. I discuss with Dr Eromosele and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in South Korean. I used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Eromosele also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES, HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Eromosele and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348075799423 or his Email:dreromosele156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have time beating around the bush, instead I go straight to the point.... So to you doubters I ain't expecting you all to believe my testimony but only the few chosen ones by God. In a short summary, I'm here to tell the whole world that I recently got cured from my long term herpes disease, both the HSV1 and HSV2 through the assistance of Herbalist doctor Oyagu I pray God continually blesses Dr Oyagu in all he does, because he is indeed a very good, nice and powerful doctor. I’m cured of herpes disease at last! Wow I'm so much in great joy because I've never in my life believed herbs works, but meeting doctor Oyagu was an eye opener and he made me believe that herpes truly got a complete cure. I used the doctor's herbal medicine for just two weeks and I was totally cured from both my HSV1 and HSV2. I'm so excited. For help and assistance in getting rid of your herpes virus you can Call/WhatsApp doctor Oyagu on his telephone number: +2348101755322 or for more inquiries you can as well contact the doctor on EMAIL: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am free from herpes,

    The best herpes remedy online…

    Thank you!! for saving my life,

    His result is 100% guarantee.

    Good for the following

    Shingles,

    Cold sore,

    HPV,

    HSV1&2,

    Fibroid

    Erectile Dysfunction..

    Thanks to.......... R.Buckler11 @ gmail com

    ReplyDelete