Thursday, January 14, 2010

Intelligence and Prep Feats


Preps ahead of time for the Fantastic Four and systematically incapacitates them one-by-one. He ends up taking all four down, but did not prepare for the 5th guess (Wyat) who was able to free them afterwards and turn the tide in favor of the F4.

Multiple mechanisms to weaken The Thing
Trapped Torch in a cage he couldn't escape from
Tracked Sue and knocked her out with gas
Fought Reed in the dark, then trappeed his arms
Fantastic Four #52
Made the techno-jungle for fun

Fantastic Four #53

Determined how Klaw's machine worked (at an instant) and is able to overload it to blow it up and seemingly kill Klaw

Fantastic Four #53
Adjusts Grim Reapers radio receiver to contact the Avengers

Avengers, vol #79
Disables a nuclear war-head mid flight while depowered 

Black Panther,
volume 2, #3 of 4
Made Captain America's new shield

Captain America #342
Invented and developed Falcon's wings


Captain America: Hail Hydra #3

Physically defeats Mephisto by breaking his connection with his realm.

Black Panther,
Priest #4
Mentally tricks and defeats Mephisto

Black Panther,
Priest #5
Joined and spied on the Avengers without them knowing about it

Black Panther,
Priest #8
Creates weapon to defeat enhanced Klaw mid-fight

Black Panther,
Priest #29
Learned how to get past Iron Man's force field, much to the surprise of Iron Man

Black Panther,
Priest #42
Creates corrosive gel that eats Iron Man's armor

Black Panther,
Priest #43
Designed the original Avengers Quinjet

Avengers: Ultron Unlimited
Was able to free Lorna instantly, when the Red Ghost (one of the smartest people in the world) was unable too

Black Panther,
Hudlin #9
Designs his own vibranium mesh suits

Rise of the Black Panther #3

Designed his Thrice Blessed Armor at 12 years old

Black Panther,
Hudlin #19
Used part of his Galactus Protocols, first seen in Priest's run, to stop Galactus's heralds: Silver Surfer and Starfox (which in turn, helped stop Galactus from eating Epoch)

Fantastic Four #546
Correctly deduced Reed Richards' ship would be booby trapped by the Wizard

Fantastic Four #548
Slips The Thing vibranium ear plugs once Klaw surprisingly re-appears as T'challa was seemingly prepped for Klaw whenever he appeared again.

Fantastic Four #549
Developed the plan to stop the Skrull Invasion of Wakanda, which involved shutting down their weapon systems, finding the other Skrull imposters in Wakanda, getting captured on purpose, developing cloaking technology to switch their bodies with guards, find the Skrull general, and kill them all

See Wakanda and Die #1-3
(vol 4, #39-41)
Developed the plan to stop God Emperor Doom on Battleworld

Secret Wars #7
Developed a new branch of science-- Shadow Physics-- and created the Nowhere Room and used it to teleport Deadpool to Dr. Doom's location by finding him on the Quantum level

Doom War #5
Used Shadow Physics to render all processed Vibranium inert

Doom War #6
Creates tech that immobilizes his target and takes away guns using local hardware store materials

Black Panther:
The Man Without Fear #515
Creates tech that neutralizes Vlad's powers using local hardware store materials

Black Panther:
The Man Without Fear #516
Hacks into the cities power grid

Black Panther:
The Man Without Fear #515
Hacks Deadpool's teleportation device

Black Panther vs Deadpool #1

Creates a device that shuts off Vlad's and his son's powers out of local hardware store materials

Black Panther:
The Man Without Fear #518
Easily hacks into the doctors computer and turns off evil monkey collars

Black Panther:
The Man Without Fear #519
Creates a computer with internet capabilities despite the entire city having no power and no internet connection

Black Panther:
The Man Without Fear #522
Creates a device to remove the Hate Monger out of local hardware store material

Black Panther:
The Man Without Fear #523
Beats Wilson Fisk at Chess

Black Panther:
The Most Dangerous Man Alive #526
Creates a temporary X-Gene suppressant from local store parts

Black Panther:
The Most Dangerous Man Alive #527
Creates gadget that temporary dampens telekinetic and psionic abilities from local store parts

Black Panther:
The Most Dangerous Man Alive #529
Designed the Life Raft, which was capable of surviving universe destroying incursions. Design was so good it was stolen and modified by the Maker (Ultimate Reed Richards), one of the smartest beings in Marvel comics history. 

Avengers, Hickman #42
Secret Wars #1
Helps transform Galactus into the Life Bringer

The Ultimates #2
Develops strategy to defeat Jakarra mid battle

Rise of the Black Panther #5

Creates a device which takes out Thanos, on the fly with no prep, made from a broken jail cell that held Anti-Man temporarily



The Ultimates #11
Invented the active phase resonator technology that allows vibranium's energy absorption to turn off and on

Rise of the Black Panther #4
Created and built a prison capable of holding The Sentry

Marvel Kinghts 20th #6

Charged his suit and Carol with the energy of the hoard signature of celestial bugs to cause a large explosion
Avengers, vol 8, #5

Created Star Cells, which could cure death itself



Black Panther vs Deadpool #1-5
Creates virus to cause Duke clones to burn out in seconds instead of days

Captain America, vol 9, #3

8 comments:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

  2. Did your husband or wife leave your life without any good explanation which makes you confused and you want them back in your life? Dr Ilekhojie is the right man for the job, he is a powerful spell caster blessed by his ancestors and accepted by the gods as their mouthpiece on earth, Dr Ilekhojie help me save my broken home by bringing back my husband to me with his powerful spell. I and my husband was separated 9 months without communication but with the spell cast by Dr Ilekhojie, he is back and we are one happy family again. Contact Dr Ilekhojie if you are facing any kind of life problems and you need a quick solution. Viber or Whatsapp: +2348147400259 or Email: (gethelp05@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbal medicine work like magic very active give it a try please help me share am very happy today thank you so much Dr.omo herbal home for bringing my life back, i never thought i would ever be cured of UTIs again due to the medical report i had from the hospital not until When God used Dr omo herbs and root in curing me of UTIs his herbes are very active no side effect Dr omo herbs are the best try some of his herbs and testify Inbox him on {dromo596@gmail.com} whatsapp no; [+2349033505260
    If you have any problem like You need Love spell or you Need your ex lover back dr omo is a nice man trust me you will enjoy your time with him and he is very ready to help you he have cure for the following sickness like
    Herpes 1/2 / cold sores,HSV 1&2 any type of disease / INFECTION
    Hiv/aids
    fibroids, blocked fallopian tubes
    yeast infection
    Cancer
    Hepatitis B
    Pregnancy issue, pcos , Als, STD,Epilepsy LUPUS,THYROID
    Penis engagement/boobs.. whatsapp no; [+2349033505260
    his email: dromo596@gmail.com
    GOD BLESS YOU SIR





    Herbal medicine work like magic very active give it a try please help me share am very happy today thank you so much Dr.omo herbal home for bringing my life back, i never thought i would ever be cured of UTIs again due to the medical report i had from the hospital not until When God used Dr omo herbs and root in curing me of UTIs his herbes are very active no side effect Dr omo herbs are the best try some of his herbs and testify Inbox him on {dromo596@gmail.com} whatsapp no; [+2349033505260
    If you have any problem like You need Love spell or you Need your ex lover back dr omo is a nice man trust me you will enjoy your time with him and he is very ready to help you he have cure for the following sickness like
    Herpes 1/2 / cold sores,HSV 1&2 any type of disease / INFECTION
    Hiv/aids
    fibroids, blocked fallopian tubes
    yeast infection
    Cancer
    Hepatitis B
    Pregnancy issue, pcos , Als, STD,Epilepsy LUPUS,THYROID
    Penis engagement/boobs.. whatsapp no; [+2349033505260
    his email: dromo596@gmail.com
    GOD BLESS YOU SIR

    ReplyDelete


  4. I am very happy today because i never thought i would be able to leave up

    till this day.i am Benson Caroline from Texas. i was infected with HERPES

    VIRUS. this disease has been with me for the past 3 years now i have gone

    to several hospitals to seek for cures but all they give to me are some

    drugs which has taking almost all my savings i had,i was making some

    research on GOOGLE on Saturday morning then there was an health group site

    which i was asked to join by a friend immediately after i joined it, i saw

    some post of people giving tanks to this doctor that he has cured them of

    their HIV disease HERPES VIRUS. and i was so surprised about this i

    collected the doctors contact and i thought of it for about 5 good days

    then i concluded in giving him a try because there was no harm in

    trying.when i contacted Dr LUCKY he told me he was going to prepare an

    herbal medicine for me which i was going to take for 2 weeks and after that

    i should go for a test at any of the hospital,after i did every thing which

    he asked me to do i received the medicine the next two days from a courier

    company which i started taking immediately after about a week plus i felt

    some strange moves in me,i felt like i was getting better when i completed

    the medicine i went for a test at the Central Hospital close to me were i

    was tested (-)negative i thought i was dreaming i went for another test at

    the St anne's hospital it was still the same then i believed i was really

    free from this disease today i have got-in a new job and i am also married

    to a beautiful wife all tanks to Dr LUCKY here is his contact details for

    any one who is passing true any kind of sickness or disease he will be

    willing to help you too.Email him now Via... herbalcure09@gmail.com you can

    also call or whatsapp him on +1-217-310-6945

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone. Dr. Ehimare. Herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ehimare. cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because i'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ehimare. Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ehimare herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure.Contact Dr Ehimare via email: Drehimare3@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on+1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  6. [ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ehimare did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ehimare on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Ehimare for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( Drehimare3@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So
    - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr ehimare via email. { Drehimare3@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087
    - [ ] DR Ehimare CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    - [ ] HIV/AIDS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello views, I am so excited to share this wonderful story here .
    I was diagnosed with herpes virus and I was told there was no cure except medication that can control it, I totally lost hope, all I could think was losing my life because I was so depressed and confused about the whole situation , few weeks ago I read about Dr Oso online how he cured someone from cancer which was guaranteed, but i never still believe on it but i decided to give a try on him so I ordered the medicine after using it for few days i started experiencing changes all over me so i waited until i finish using the medication, so after everything I went for blood test to confirm if i am really healed from this virus to my greatest surprise it came out negative i jump up and shattered oh my goodness what a wonderful miracle i never believed in . I am so excited to share my testimony. Thank you so much Dr Oso . You are a great man. I must tell everyone I know who has any kind of disease or virus. you can also email him on via

    drosohaberhome@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348162084839

    you can check on Dr oso site : https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    you can also contact me for more info about Dr Oso faceynancy1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best herpes remedy online…

    Thank you!! for saving my life,

    I am cured from herpes

    His result is 100% guarantee.


    _____________________Robinsonbuckler11 ((@gmail. com ))…………………

    ReplyDelete