Monday, July 11, 2016

Black Panther Feats Update



One of the reasons I started this blog is because I wanted to chronicle ALL of T'challa's comic book feats. I started the project on another blog, and then thought to myself, "why not have a blog just dedicated to the Black Panther."

It is an exhausting endeavor. There have been a few posts throughout the internet that has various T'challa feats added and some are pretty comprehensive.

There are a few problems with them though:

1) they are on websites/forums where images tend to disappear. Like comicvine or comicbookmovie.

2) there is no context to them. "Black Panther holds the Silver Surfer." Stuff like that... because that is false and stupid. He didn't lol. It is a bit lazy. Sometimes this can make a feat more impressive actually. For instance, in the Fantastic 4 run where T'challa joined, he was able to sneak up on the Wizard. Cool, impressive feat. The scan says something to the effect of, "this house is too advance to not here them coming." Which, ok, cool. Judging from that,Wizard built a house that was pretty advanced. But the house actually belonged to an ancient cosmic being way past "earth science." If you read the few issues before that, it tells you it belongs to A'lars aka Mentor aka Thanos damn dad. Much more impressive in that context.

3) there is no "source" posted ever. So an image gets posted of a feat, but, where did it come from? What comic? What issue? You need to give people a chance to find the feat themselves to verify so it isn't taken out of context.

So, my list hopes to be a bit more comprehensive than others. I am trying to be as thorough as possible, which is making this list take FOREVER. Once I get through the main runs of Panther (I have Hudlin and Liss still to get through...), I then have to fine pseudo runs (like Hickman's TRO, Doom War, Secret Wars) and then I have to go back and find notable guest appearances, and then I cry myself to sleep at night lol.

It is fun and horrible at the same time. For instance, I finally found some of the Jungle Action comics (I believe 6-24) and my god, that hurt to read. I hate it, its awful, it isn't my cup of tea. All for like 6 scans of feats lol.

So, check it out at the top of the blog (under Black Panthe feats) and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Greatest thanks to Dr Eromosele for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Eromosele . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. I knew suddenly Dr Eromosele was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. I discuss with Dr Eromosele and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in South Korean. I used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Eromosele also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES, HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Eromosele and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348075799423 or his Email:dreromosele156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though DR. ZUMA who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa Zuma, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 4 days after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR. ZUMA gave to me from the ancient part of Africa herbal root, you can email him now for your own healing too at: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Maria Cooker.

    ReplyDelete