Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Black Panther and the Crew #3 Thoughts and Spoilers



- Well, at least T'challa was actual in the book. And we finally figured out who the bad guys are... although I am not sure if Coates is using certain elements on accident (Faustus and now Hydra) or if he planned ot use these people right at the same time a big event is going on with these people but not tie in? Kind of bizarre honestly.

- There is some really baffling things in this issue. We get confirmation that T'challa DID re-write reality with the Reality Gem. Which, until some other writer says otherwise, is about as close as a confirmation we are going to get in regards to the end of Secret Wars.

At the same time though, he acts as if he could have restored the marriage and decided not to. So... that is what he is going to mope about? Not the fact he didn't revive his whole damn family, including the sister he moped for 12 issues about in the main book?



This just stinks of Coates trying anyway possible to put Storm and T'challa back together. No, annulled the marriage (in story anyway) because she chose the wrong side in AvX and HER side drowned what was supposed to be HER country. Not because he was afraid. Maybe BP/Storm lovers just eat this stuff up but I want T'challa to move on.

It is this kind of low key shade throwing that you could ignore in isolation but continues a disturbing pattern from Coates. But, this book is set in the middle of the solo book (why don't this books have editor notes?) so at least it kinda "fits" continuity wise.

- I also find it cringe worthy when writers force America race politics onto T'challa. I mean, I get it, he is the most popular black superhero in existence. But... it just really doesn't fit an African king of a xenophobic fictional nation really. The old lady giving him the identity speech... ugh. I wanted T'challa to bring out his back hand once again.

- I haven't touched much on the plot because it is literally the same as the previous issue. Hints about Ezra's mysterious pass + a character narrating the entire time + two characters hanging out the entire time + an explosion + splash page. We have gotten three pages of action total in three issues. Plot is moving at a snail pace. We don't read team books to spend a whole trade waiting for the team to get together.




Should You Read It?

- No. This book is a pure disappointment.


2 comments:

  1. My heart was falling apart, my emotions were dying slowly, i was gradually losing my beauty, All because the man i got married to 4 years back was no longer the same man again, he started going out with women , drinking in all the bar, all he do say was we getting a divorce ASAP that i look old to him , i cried my life , i apologize to him to forgive me if i had done any wrong to him yet all he was saying was his done with me and he has found a new woman for his self not until i came across a post online on how people were talking about a love doctor who has helped so many people to get there lovers back so i made no hesitation to contact him via his WhatsApp ( +2348100368288 ) and also wrote a mail for him on his Email: ( priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com ) before i finished explaining my problems to him he already told me all about my life , i was very surprised and he told me what to do in the process for the love spell and in less than 48 hours everything was ready , he sent me a package and i did as he said so at night i was on my bed sleeping when i saw my husband kneeling down at my front begging for me to forgive him, i thought it was a dream till today, i am so grateful to you PRIEST AZIBA, please anyone going through sure problem should contact PRIEST AZIBA for your solution before it become too late for you. DR Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com DR WHATSAPP: +2348100368288 we still have Angels on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete