Friday, January 12, 2018

The Wakanda/Atlantis War Part 1.7: The Cabal

[This is Part 1 of a multiple post series going over the details of one of the most important moments in the Black Panther mythos: The Wakanda/Atlantis War.

In Part 1, we are specifically looking at the the various meetings between the Black Panther and Namor prior to the War. In 1.7, we look at The Cabal]



Post Secret Invasion, the Marvel Universe entered the "Dark Reign": the rise of Normon Osborn to a position of power. Which resulted in the formation of the Yang to the Illuminati's Yin... the Cabal. Namor, always the opportunist and no stranger to villainy, had joined and approached T'challa to join as well.

It should also be noted that T'challa made this visit in secret, telling no one else in Wakanda.




Black Panther, vol 5, #1


This would be the last positive interaction between the two for a long time.

Shortly afterwards, Doom blew T'challa to kingdom come and putting him in a coma. Leading to the rise of Shuri, Doom War, and Hell's Kitchen.

Next up Shuri... and her and Namor's personalities do not mesh as well as T'challa's.....

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete