Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Wakanda/Atlantis War Part 1.6: Civil War

[This is Part 1 of a multiple post series going over the details of one of the most important moments in the Black Panther mythos: The Wakanda/Atlantis War.

In Part 1, we are specifically looking at the the various meetings between the Black Panther and Namor prior to the War. In 1.6, we look at Civil War]



Post marriage and during T'challa's and Storm's honeymoon tour, the royal couple visited Namor in Atlantis in the middle of the American superhero Civil War. In short, Namor wanted to meet about the possible response from non-American countries and wanted T'challa to lead the group.

Scans are pretty self explanatory...








T'challa and Storm talk in private about it. They both agree T'challa is the best man for the job under one condition:



Black Panther, vol 4, #21

This issue mostly shows the enormous amount of respect Namor has for T'challa. To show him gratitude for leaving the Illuminati and humbling himself enough to ask for help (not a Namor trait) and submit a bit to T'challa (not a Namor trait) is something you really don't see from Namor.

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete