Issue: Fantastic Four, vol 1, #56
Writer: Stan Lee
General Black Panther Spoilers
- Klaw is about to take out Reed until a mysterious package arrives via a rocket containing vibranium bands, which Reed uses to knock out Klaw. Reed deduced that living sound would have a weakness to vibranium.
- The bands came from Black Panther, who sent them upon Reed request.
Importance to the Mythos
- Introduction of Klaw as his more known living sound version
- Introduction to Klaws weakness to vibranium
- This is comics for ya. Instead of Klaw simply attacking T'challa in Wakanda, he has some convoluted plan to attack the F4 first to draw out T'challa. Okay... lol. Poor Klaw has been a joke since 1966 I guess.
Should You Read It?
- Nope, not unless you are a really, really big fan of Klaw.