Monday, July 3, 2017

Black Panther #15 Quick Thoughts and Spoilers



- Judging TNC's issues one by one is becoming an impossible chore due to how slow moving and meandering his floppies read. His run has to be read in graphic novel form to get anything out of it. But alas...

- This issue was just a redo of #13. Portals open, monsters come out, punching, sorcerers used to close them with consequences, chat with Shuri about history, and then pouting around Storm. We learned no new information other than these clouds that magically appeared towards the end so Coates can force Storm down our throats.

- And let's just go right to the biggest problem of this book: Storm. She is the worst. I was really hoping TNC put a bow on the whole relationship during the Crew guest appearance but nope... let's just have the same conversation over and over again. A completely one sided conversation where T'challa waxes poetically about all his mistakes blah blah blah and Storm just goes "ok." It is pathetic, I am sick of it. Coates continuing to force her down our throats while she goes around kissing Gambit and whatever and its pathetic. She doesn't belong in the mythos anymore. It was a good idea, maybe a great one, that simply didn't work. Let the Black Panther mythos move on and give T'challa his damn balls back.

- Shuri is magically Queen of the Dead. Many of us lamented the fact that T'challa's big King of the Dead power up amounted to commanding zombies which is completely impractical in the main universe... then fucking Shuri goes and raises zombie soldiers. What the fuckity fuck? So she has ancient knowledge that T'challa and his force ghosts don't have, can raise dead warriors... why the hell did Coates take BP's king of the dead stuff and just give it to Shuri through some mystery means (WHO THE FUCK IS MOTHER?)?

- This issue kinda just broke me a bit. I liked 13, thought 14 was ok.. and then this garbage just brought back all my hatred for what Coates is doing. Black Panther isn't even recognizable anymore.

- The new artist that finished the issue is dope though. Yay, positives.

- This is probably one of the shittiest and worst written reviews I have done on here, but it is basically getting to the point that Coates lovers just love everything (world building! humanizing! realism!) and Coates haters just hate everything. I am generally right in the middle but after seeing T'challa have his balls back in his short appearances in Secret Empire, the Black Panther movie trailer, and even the Avengers Assemble cartoon appearance... I just want someone write the book who actually likes the title character and wants to push the title character and actually write him like he has been written since Priest (aka the dude that made him popular).

2 comments:

  1. My heart was falling apart, my emotions were dying slowly, i was gradually losing my beauty, All because the man i got married to 4 years back was no longer the same man again, he started going out with women , drinking in all the bar, all he do say was we getting a divorce ASAP that i look old to him , i cried my life , i apologize to him to forgive me if i had done any wrong to him yet all he was saying was his done with me and he has found a new woman for his self not until i came across a post online on how people were talking about a love doctor who has helped so many people to get there lovers back so i made no hesitation to contact him via his WhatsApp ( +2348100368288 ) and also wrote a mail for him on his Email: ( priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com ) before i finished explaining my problems to him he already told me all about my life , i was very surprised and he told me what to do in the process for the love spell and in less than 48 hours everything was ready , he sent me a package and i did as he said so at night i was on my bed sleeping when i saw my husband kneeling down at my front begging for me to forgive him, i thought it was a dream till today, i am so grateful to you PRIEST AZIBA, please anyone going through sure problem should contact PRIEST AZIBA for your solution before it become too late for you. DR Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com DR WHATSAPP: +2348100368288 we still have Angels on earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

      Delete