Monday, July 9, 2018

June 2018 Sales Report



Black Panther #2, featuring more great Acuna art and not much else...

34,891



This represents as 71% drop in sales. For comparison sake, BP vol 6 #1-2 drop was 69% drop while the legacy renumbering was a 57% drop. 

A significant drop was expected due to the renumbering + variants, a better idea where this book is sitting at sales wise will take another month or two. 



Rise of the Black Panther #6, featuring the real T'challa...

18,487



This book was remarkably consistent for an announced mini-series. Let's take a look at the last three Black Panther spin offs....

The big things to note here are 1) Rise was announced as a mini, the other two books were ongoings that got cancelled. 2) Rise sales were consistent. There was no pre-hype followed by a crash.




1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete